Spam mails can be very annoying and at the same time finding an important mail in spam can also be equally annoying. Our spam mechanism works extensively to identify and classify the spam mail. Still if you find that some of the genuine email land in spam, you can avoid it by adding the sender email to White listed email or the entire domain to the White list domains, if you trust the entire domain.
Spam Filter Settings
You can disable the Spam processing for your account, by disabling the Spam process
in your Anti Spam Settings. If you disable Spam process, all the emails will be
directly delivered to your account, without any Spam validation. This may result in
the delivery of certain emails with spam, phishing or malicious links and/or content.
We suggest you to be alert before clicking on any links in suspicious emails.
Steps to enable/ disable Spam process:
- Login to mail.zoho.com
- Click Settings » Mail » Anti Spam
- Select Enable/ Disable Spam Processing for your account.
If you want to enable Spam Processing and add custom whitelist or blacklist,
re-enable Spam Processing from the given option.
Organization users cannot enable or disable Spam process. Only the administrator of
the organization can decide the Spam Process for the entire organization.
On the contrary, if you find that a particular domain or email address, always sends you spam mails but are delivered to your Inbox by mistake, you can add them to black-list. So any email from the listed domain or email address will be sent to Spam.
You can classify a domain or an email address as White-list or Black-list based on your preference.
Steps to View/ Search Email Address or Domain in the Spam list
- Click Settings.
- Go To Mail Settings » Anti Spam
Select one of the following options
- White-listed Domain - To view the domains listed under White Listed Domains
- White-listed Email - To view the domains listed under White Listed Emails
- Blacklisted Domain - - To view the domains listed under Black Listed Domains
- Blacklisted Email - To view the domains listed under Black Listed Emails
- You can also type in few letters or the complete Email Address or Domain name to do a search
- If the Email Address or Domain name is in any of the lists, it will be listed with details