You can add flags to your messages. You can flag your messages as ‘Info’ or ‘Important’ or ‘Follow Up’
Flag Single Message
You can flag the message in the listing pane or from the message pane (preview or popup or tab).
- To flag a particular message, Right-click on the flag icon.
- The flags will appear as shown
- Select the flag you want to apply.
- The selected flag will be added to the message.
You can flag messages as important in just a single click.
Add Important Flag to Message
- Click on the flag icon corresponding to the message
- The message will be flagged as 'Important'
Select the messages you want to add flag. In the Listing pane command bar, select Mark As and Select the flag you want to apply.
Flag Multiple Messages
Remove Flag from Single Message
You can Un-flag the message in the listing pane or in the Message pane.
- Select the flagged message
- Click the flag
- The flag will be removed from the message