You can access Zoho Mail from your mobile phone in multiple ways depending on your Phones configuration. If you have a GPRS
enabled phone, which supports internet browsing, you can access the mobile version of Zoho without installing any other applications.
Steps to access Zoho mail from Mobile browser
Note: You have to click on 'Fetch mails' to check for new mails.
- Open your mobile browser
- Type mobile.zoho.com
- Login using your credentials
- After successful login, your welcome screen appears.
- Click on Mail
- Click on Compose to compose and send a new mail.
- You can browse through folders, apply labels to your mails, flag your messages and also search
- Select multiple messages and apply labels or flags.
If you have a multimedia enables smartphone, which has an email program (like iPhone or iPad,
Nokia-Symbian, Palm, Windows Mobile etc), you can configure the email program of your phone to fetch mail from Zoho mail and access your mail on the move.
- Enable IMAP in the ZOHO Mail interface.
- If this is the first account you're setting up on the iPhone or the iPod Touch, tap Mail. Otherwise,
from the Home screen choose Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Accounts and choose Add
- Click ‘Other’ in the Welcome screen. In the next screen, click ‘Add Mail Account’.
- In the New Account, provide Preferred Display name, Email Address, Password and a suitable
description and Click Next.
- Click ‘Save’ to save the information entered. Your iPhone will verify your account information by
connecting with ZOHO Mail server.
- Upon successful completion, you will be navigated to Mails screen.
- To configure folder settings for synchronization, select the new account and Click Advanced.
- In Mailbox behaviors, map the iPhone folders to the folders in the Server.
Deleting a message in iPhone will not delete the message from Zoho mail. To change the settings
in iPhone, navigate to Deleted Messages section, Click Remove. Choose an option based on your
- Never – Even if you delete a message in the iPhone, it will not effect in the web mail
- After One Day – When you delete a mail in your iPhone, it will get deleted in the webmail a
- After One Week – When you delete a mail in your iPhone, it will get deleted in the webmail
after 1 week time.
- After One Month – When you delete a mail in your iPhone, it will get deleted in the webmail
after 1 month time.
- The folders will now be in sync wherever you access the mails.
- You have now successfully configured Zoho mail in your iPhone.